The JCC on the Cohn Campus reopen on Monday, June 1st.
We’re very excited to welcome everyone back! We’ve missed you!
Our re-opening is happening in phases and the policies in this communication are for Phase One. These policies strictly follow state and county health guidelines to minimize risk to our community. These policies may change as new guidelines are released. Thank you for your understanding and your compliance.
Please read all of the information below as it should answer any questions you may have.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday + Sunday: Closed*
*On Saturday and Sunday the Bryan Glazer Family JCC will be available to all members of the JCC on the Cohn Campus.
- Billing of membership dues will resume on June 1.
- Any members on freeze will have your monthly dues resume on June 1.
- If you are a member that is not ready to return to the J at this time you can:
• Our cleaning personnel will be transitioning to the use of high level antiviral cleaning agents to properly disinfect the entire facility on a daily basis.
• Our staff are being reminded and retrained on procedures for sanitizing equipment in the fitness center, as well as high use surfaces and equipment/supplies throughout the facility.
•If you are not feeling well and exhibit any symptoms of illness, please refrain from using the facility until all symptoms have subsided.
•Please wash your hands frequently, consider carrying hand sanitizer to use, but hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- All staff are required to wear a mask while in the building. Members are encouraged to wear masks, disposable masks will be made available for members.
- All members and staff are required to receive a temperature check and health screening before entering the building, this will be conducted in the lobby. Anyone with a temperature above 100.3 degrees, or who is exhibiting other symptoms, will not be allowed to enter.
- All members are required to complete a new waiver prior to using the facility. The waiver can be accessed here, please print and sign and provide to staff at the Welcome Desk.
- Only members and staff will be allowed in the building. Guest passes will not be honored at this time.
- J Care will not be offered at this time. Please remember that children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the Fitness Center.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is required at all times.
- Water fountains will not be in use; please bring your own water.
- Coffee service in the lobby will be suspended.
- Individuals who are high risk are discouraged from using the facility.
Health + Fitness Changes:
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required at all times while working out.
- Some equipment in fitness areas may be closed in order to enforce 6 feet of separation.
- Members will be required to clean equipment before and after each use.
- No Group Fitness classes will be offered at this time.
- Silver Sneakers usage is suspended at this time.
- No Personal Training available at this time.
- Locker Room is closed, available for restroom use only.
- Sauna is closed.
Camp J Status:
- We are thrilled to announce that Camp J will resume as scheduled with the opening date of June 8.
- All families currently enrolled will be receiving a separate email from the Camp team with many details about new protocols and procedures for this summer.
- If you are interested in our Camp J program, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support and patience while we were closed. We look forward to seeing you again on your first return to the J!